Beware of Gorilla Glue

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Beware of Gorilla Glue

Post  silvaheyes on Fri Jun 27, 2008 3:35 am




A warning for pet owners.

It sounds odd, but local veterinarians say it's a common problem involving dogs and glue.

A Lexington woman says her German Sheppherd Judah got into a bottle of Gorilla Glue.


It expanded in Judah's stomach.

Surgery was required to save the dog's life and remove the cantalope-size mass.




Vets at Woodford Vet Clinic say it's the third case they've seen in six months of dogs ingesting Gorilla Glue.

As for Judah, the dog is recovering and will be back to normal in a couple of days.
avatar
silvaheyes
Obedience Trained
Obedience Trained

Number of posts : 90
Age : 31
Pets : 4 Boxers, 2 fish, a horse, a cat, and a goat
Registration date : 2008-06-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum