JAH Community Pet Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What do I use to rid the kennel area of the flies

3 posters

Go down

What do I use to rid the kennel area of the flies Empty What do I use to rid the kennel area of the flies

Post  Renee Tue Jun 24, 2008 11:13 am

What can I use around the yard and kennel area to keep flies away, their not bad yet. I clean all poop on a regular basis and wash all cement areas with clorox.
Fear
Renee
Renee
Housebroken
Housebroken

Number of posts : 6
Pets : two dogs, 5 cats
Registration date : 2008-06-24

Back to top Go down

What do I use to rid the kennel area of the flies Empty Re: What do I use to rid the kennel area of the flies

Post  Riverdog Tue Jun 24, 2008 4:47 pm

As a natural solution around here they use cedar chips or those fly & bee traps that you hang.
planetnatural.com has a bunch of natural pest controls that may help and are not harmful to your pets.

I'm not an expert, Cindy may have a better solution when she gets on the forum later. Shrug
Riverdog
Riverdog
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 259
Pets : Labrador Retriever
Registration date : 2008-05-17

http://jenningsanimalhospital.net/message_forum/index.html/

Back to top Go down

What do I use to rid the kennel area of the flies Empty Re: What do I use to rid the kennel area of the flies

Post  Cindy Thu Jun 26, 2008 8:30 am

Natural Garden in Jennings carries products that will repel flies. I will try to get the names of the products and post them here. Cedar pellets seem to help too.

Natural Garden & Nursery 1515 Johnson St., Jennings, LA (337) 824-3356 or toll free, 1-888-340-8321
Cindy
Cindy
JAH Vet/Moderator
JAH Vet/Moderator

Number of posts : 16
Pets : Sheltie
Registration date : 2008-05-27

http://www.jenningsanimalhospital.net

Back to top Go down

What do I use to rid the kennel area of the flies Empty Great

Post  Renee Thu Jun 26, 2008 10:40 am

I will keep checking to see what the product is?
Thanks all
Renee
Renee
Housebroken
Housebroken

Number of posts : 6
Pets : two dogs, 5 cats
Registration date : 2008-06-24

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down